1.22.2006

too many thoughts...

it's one of those nights that I'm restless, due mainly to the thoughts going through my head. although... I'm restless maybe because I'm wired from the energy of the events of Saturday.

a birthday party for a little girl and a chinese wedding banquet. it's been a crazy and hectic day.

so, in my head I'm trying to formulate a letter to my parents as I need to send it off on Monday or Tuesday. I wish it was as easy as writing on a daily basis, but unfortunately it's not. There's so much to say yet I stumble at the words to express everything I want to say. I could do the general letter and just give them an update of what's happened for the past 10 years or so. I could write about the confusion and anger that go through my head as to why our many years of silence have happened. I could express in my tears frustration and hurt. I honestly don't know what approach would be best.

I guess we'll have to see what happens when I put pen to paper....